Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Our Weekly Wednesday Answer Page

Whew! Missed it by one day! Friday the thirteenth might bother some people; it's Wednesday the fifteenth that always gets to us. (Not really - we just wanted to offer another angle on superstition. Maybe we can start something. Beware Wednesday the fifteenth!)

Here's the answer to the Feb. 28th word cube - we await breathlessly the appearance of the graphics -

Not quite as clean as we would like, but readable. We can't ask for anything more.

We've been remiss in welcoming one of our good friends, Marti, online again. For a long time, she did not have access to a computer, but that has been remedied and she is writing again. Please stop by her place and say hello.

If we haven't commented in your journal recently, it's because our alerts have gone missing. Once again, aol is exercising its capability to be annoying.

Peace.

Bonnie and Walt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only glanced...really. ;)  C.

Anonymous said...

i myself am partial to tuesday the 16th, i just looooooooooooooooove tuesday (the 16th).  and wimpy has always said he would pay on tuesday for a hamburger today.  groovy puzzle, dudes!  grins, debra

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad this is not the answer to the puzzles I want to do and haven't had a chance to do.  LOL.  I told myself I would not look if it was.  Hugs,
Lisa