This puzzle is brought to you by the PLO - Precision Lathe Operators.
But first, some props. We'd like to say hi to tj of the blogspot journal Paisley Skys, Red of the blogspot journal Collage of Clouded Lucidity, Jodi of the blogspot journal Looking Beyond the Cracked Window, and Coy of the blogspot journal Dancing in the Rain. Thank you all for stopping by. If you like, go visit their journals and say hi also.
And now, we present JS #14.
The anagram/fill-in portion contains the first name, sn and journal name of a journaler who is currently recovering from surgery. We hope you're doing well and recovering rapidly.
In two weeks a special sudoku will appear, created solely by Bonnie for a certain birthday boy.
And a humorous bit borrowed from a humor website -
YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF -
1. You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.
2. You can entertain yourself for more than an hour with a fly swatter.
3. Your property has been mistaken for a recycling center.
4. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
5. You burn your yard rather than mow it.
6. You think the Nutcracker is something you do off the high dive.
7. The Salvation Army declines your mattress.
8. You think fast food is hitting a deer at 65 mph.
9. You offer to give someone the shirt off your back and they don't want it.
10. You come back from the dump with more than you took.
11. You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.
12. Your grandmother has "Ammo" on her Christmas list.
13. You think a subdivision is part of a math problem.
14. You've bathed with flea and tick soap.
15. You know how many bales of hay your car will hold.
16. You have used a rag for a gas cap.
17. Your house doesn't have curtains but your truck does.
18. You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
19. You consider your license plate personalized because your father made it.
20. Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.
21. You have a complete set of salad bowls, and they all say Cool Whip on the side.
22. You've used your ironing board as a buffet table.
23. You think a quarter horse is that ride in front of K-Mart.
24. Your neighbors think you're a detective because a cop always brings you home.
25. You've used a toilet brush as a back scratcher.
26. You missed 5th grade graduation because you had jury duty.
We hope you all enjoy the week ahead.