Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Nikki's Tags Part 2

Back in April, I devoted an entry to a number of tags that Nikki had designed for us. I have renamed that entry to better reflect the contents, and now include the second part, because Nikki has seen fit to grace us with more. If you'd like to revisit the original entry, you may access it here.

This first tag recelebrates my predilection for crossword puzzles. I have made a desultory stab at creating an actual crossword for the journal, but a program dedicated to crossword creation would, I suspect, make things much easier. Maybe someday ...

This tag is just damn cute, and was probably created before I found it necessary to reveal my offline name.

Here we are, folks, in a nutshell (well, a teacup). Thanx, Nikki, for these marvelous creations.

And, because we are proud of our newest website, we wish to include the URL here. Because our Dark Rambler stories seem to have taken on a life of their own, we decided to move the tales to a showcase of their own. The URL will take you to the Introduction, and from there you can access the various chapters if you wish. Any new chapters will be posted at that site first. "What might this have to do with Nikki?" you may inquire. She offered the graphic that graces the Introduction, and we eagerly accepted.

Enjoy the day.

Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great graphics.  I'm jealous. LOL  I don't know Nikki but these are very nice.  I read Chapter one over at the other journal.  Very good.  Didn't comment, because I knew I'd be coming by here.  Thanks for confirming what I knew about the barometric pressure & neuropathy.  Im SO miserable as it is trying to storm again today. Sigh. How are you and Bonnie? Hope you had a good 4th. I'm just kinda doing my entries hit and miss.  LOL A new alert.  A random email one . So some of the ones I'm reading are out of order.  I'm such a blonde that way.  Take care of yourselves.
Always, Barb  

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to know how people do those thngs.
marti

Anonymous said...

I wanted to stop by and say 'thanks' for visiting my journal.    It has been hot and humid here in S. Illinois all week and I have been pouring sweat working on foundation concrete.    It rained yesterday and I stopped working and have been resting since.    Today is forecast as cooler.     I will be working in the shade on wall and window structure this morning.    I was told that when the barometer drops to low pressure the result in the human body is that cenovial (spelling?) fluid in the joints escapes and causes pain.    mark