Sunday, October 9, 2005

The Puzzle Page

First, we must say a very humble thank you to Celeste for her generous comment. We like to think that all of J-land is friendly, except for the infrequent spammers (may they receive the Blue Screen of Rejection.)

And now, it's once again time for BONNIE'S SUNDAY PUZZLE PAGE. Here is the answer to last week's 'Rungs':

BREED

CREED

CREEK

CHEEK

CHECK

CHICK

Bonnie is worried that this week's may be too easy; she had less time to spend on it because she was busy tending to the pathetic lump. Nevertheless, here is this week's 'Rungs':

FINCH

-----

-----

-----

-----

PERCH

May you all enjoy a pleasant Sunday.

Peace.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is simply maddening!  I LOVE IT!  I have never seen this exercise before.  I enjoy the Dell Find Its (letters AND numbers).  I have used the children's word search versions with my children...great road trip toy.  I'll keep working on it...sweating the fact that someone may beat me!  PRESSURE! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies