Monday, April 4, 2005

Just Another Monday

 Mariah's Morning

  <Photos courtesy Eastman Kodak Co.

Mariah rests comfortably (as much as possible, anyway) on a rare day of sunshine here in Rochester (Pearl of the East and Land of the Snowbird.)

A nice closeup of a peregrine falcon's wing feathers.

Can anyone explain to me why I can't control the typesetter and size the way I would like? I never know what type font or size I'm going to get; even when I try to change it, most of the time it stays the same. This can get really frustrating. I'd really like to create these entries in WordPerfect and email them to the journal, but I'm told that I'm using an invalid realm. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or how I can circumvent that? Any help or directions to a site where I might find an answer would be really appreciated. Thanx.

Pimp of the day:

Go visit http://journals.aol.com/mnchickluvsocc/BrandiesWorld You'll be glad you did.

Peace.

No comments: