Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tagged by Brandie

This meme seems to be spreading through J-land like an oil slick, and it finally touched my shore today, courtesy of Brandie of Brandie's World, so I guess I'll take a shot at it.

7 Things I Hope To Do Before I Die

     >Walk normally

     >Finish a story

     >Buy a house on a small plot of land

     >Discover the secret of true interspecies communication

     >Realize that humanity has finally come to its senses

     >Stop smoking

     >See the future

7 Things I Can Do

     >Be mildly entertaining

     >Laugh at myself

     >Cook outdoors and indoors

     >Exhibit patience and focus, and stand steadfast when it really matters

     >Play the guitar

     >Wash dishes and windows

     >Be an enormous pain in the ass

7 Things I Can't Do

     >Walk normally

     >Suffer fools gladly

     >Swim

     >Legally drive

     >Protect loved ones from all tribulation

     >Eat fried bologna

     >Tolerate hypocrisy

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex

     >Intelligence

     >Average good looks

     >A sense of humor

     >An appreciation of my sense of humor

     >Willingness to tolerate living with a male

     >(Censored)

     >(Censored)

7 Things I Say Most Often

     >No shit, Sherlock!

     >What's up with that, then?

     >Oh, come on!

     >What did I say that sounded like ...

     >Sounds like fun

     >Those were the days

     >I may be old, but I'm not dead!

7 Celebrity Crushes

     >Oh, come on! I'm too old to have celebrity crushes.

7 People I Want To Do This

     >I can't believe there are 7 people left who haven't already done this.

Peace.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me! so here goes!
Marti

Anonymous said...

I love your answers! I'm so jealous you can play the guitar. I tried back in high school - much harder than it looks :)
~ Lori

Anonymous said...

>Discover the secret of true interspecies communication

No, you're not aiming too high here at all!  Loved all your answers.  I think I'm finally being shamed into doing this.  --Albert

Anonymous said...

oh! here's another one I have yet to do!
Thanks for the reminder :)
btw..I can't swim either..everytime I flap my arms around I just stay in one place! LOL
Gem :-D