Tuesday, May 10, 2005

(Just Can't Get Enough of Those) Peregrine Pictures

I had to show this midday sequence (you know this is my whole life at the moment - how sad)

Kaver rests on a camera support and keeps an eye or two out for fresh meat while . . .

 . . . Mariah tries to corral those frisky young'uns (must . . . be . . . free . . .)

Good! Here comes Dad with some food! I get to stretch my wings!

Yay! Lunch!

(Y'know, I could have sworn there were only two.)

The egg in front has a spot - number 4 will be hatching shortly.

I must be giving ftp fits. This photo was timed 12:01. Anyway, here they are, fed and (very momentarily) alone. Mariah returned a minute later.

All photos courtesy of Eastman Kodak Co.

I'm going to go lie down now. Peace.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one obsession that I've managed to avoid... although I know that many are into it big time.  Do you watch birdies in the real world too?  --Albert