Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

     Naughty Peeps take advantage of their access to a photocopier to photocopy their nether parts.

     The perils of being naughty Peeps - a cautionary tale.

    

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist this. I have borrowed these photos from http://www.millikin.edu/staley/fluff/peep_research.html#Anchor-Th-56460, I hope they don't mind. It's a very clever site; I hope you will visit it just to get your grins for the day. Warning - there is some Peep violence involved, and possibly inappropriate and disturbing Peep behavior. If images such as this make you squishy, you may want to avoid it.

The story will resume tomorrow. Happy Easter and, of course, Peace.

    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Peep research site!

Anonymous said...

That was great, thanks for the link Malcom... You are indeed a friend to all small and squishable creatures.  --Albert

Anonymous said...

Followed the link from Albert's journal to yours and this was the first entry I read. I have not giggled so much in my life I don't think. That site cracked me up. You seem to have a very interesting journal. I will be back to read some back entries.

Brandie