Friday, August 26, 2005

Ask Me Anything!!

I have borrowed this from Marti, aka Sunnyside 46, proprietess of the journal Midlife Musings. Stop by and say hi.

The game:  ASK ME ANYTHING !!

Here's how we play:

- Ask me 3 questions. Any 3, no matter how personal, private or random.
- I have to answer them honestly. I have to answer them all.
- In turn, you post this message in your own blog or journal and you have to answer the questions that are asked of you.

i got this from my dear friend Kori at Single and Searching...Come play!

Sounds like fun.

Peace.

Well, i already asked about your screen name, so I am going to cheat & use that as one
2.when were you & your wife married?
3. and how did you meet?
Marti
Comment from
sunnyside46 - 8/26/05 10:18 PM

Gosh, Marti, you made this too easy! You can find the answer to #2 here and the answer to #3 here. As for those who haven't heard the sn story, as I told Marti, I wanted something cute, with numbers and shorthand, and the b4i8 was pretty obvious, and the clover part came from I know not where.

Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, i already asked about your screen name, so I am going to cheat & use that as one
2.when were you & your wife married?
3. and how did you meet?
Marti

Anonymous said...

I haven't been commenting much, but I've been reading.  No questions from me though because I did the three questions thing earlier this year, and it wore me out!

Anonymous said...

this sounds fun...I was almost tempted to do one but for some reason I get chicken out...guess just not ready for anyone's question?
I'm having fun just reading everyone else question/answer entries.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

You don't know where you picked clover from?!  b4i8eggrolls sounds pretty good, why not have done that one?  --Albert