Thursday, August 4, 2005

Wipeout

A quick observation directed to Procter & Gamble, manufacturers of "Charmin' Ultra":

Your new bath tissue campaign, "Less is More", is, I think, somewhat off the mark. Leaving aside the cutesy cartoon bears, you demonstrate that four squares of Charmin' Ultra will absorb more liquid than six squares of an unnamed competitor's bath tissue. This is all well and good, but when I wish to mop up spilled liquids, I normally use either a sponge or paper toweling. I use bath tissue for a completely different purpose, and let me assure you that four squares of tissue is not enough to provide an adequate buffer between hand and waste product. Therefore, your demonstration is rendered useless to me, and does not entice me to buy your product. Perhaps it would be wise to try another approach.

Peace.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice observation!